1. Keep my garden alive. 90 degrees, for 90 days straight, or it feels like it anyway. If you need me, I’ll be out back watering.
2. Skate backyard mini ramps. This is always on my to-do list. My priorities are forever straight in this department.
3. Tiptoe my way back to reading. My dog ate my book. True story. He ate page 301-333—the last 30 pages. Time for a new story and a fresh start.
4. Avocados and watermelon. The foods of summer. More of them, please.
5. Eat dinner outside every night until rains. Have dinner conversations with the bees and hummingbirds.
6. Ride my bike to the bar. A luxury of the dry, not-totally-fucking-freezing months.
7. Procure a T shirt dress. A lazy lady’s must-have staple of the Indian Summer.
8. Get a little sunburnt—one last time. Just a little, for old times sake!