Spring To Do List
2. Adventure more. South? North? I care not.
3. Eat sandwiches and beer in the sun in the park.
4. Skate all the razor scooter parks while the children are still locked away in school.
5. Procure a butter dish. A small thing, sure—except I eat toast in no small amount and want, or actually NEED velvety room-temp butter to spread on said toast. You can't just have a stick of butter wrapped in its original wax paper sitting on the counter, though. That's crazy talk.
6. Take longer walks neath the flowered drooping trees.